[Air-l] Sports Science Technology Grant Ideas

Kris Gowen kgowen at facct.org
Tue Nov 11 08:24:27 PST 2003

Try this one:

http://www.channing-bete.com/positiveyouth/pages/funding/funding.html

L. Kris Gowen, Ph.D.
Senior Research Associate
FACCT -- Foundation for Accountability
www.facct.org <http://www.facct.org/>
www.compareyourcare.org

-----Original Message-----
From: MSJANEW at aol.com [mailto:MSJANEW at aol.com]
Sent: Tuesday, November 11, 2003 4:18 AM
To: air-l at aoir.org
Subject: [Air-l] Sports Science Technology Grant Ideas

Dear Colleagues:

I have developed a comprehensive proposal for a K-12 Sports Science and Safety blended learning program. I have spent a fair amount of time gathering recent stats on the effectiveness of elearning in the area of sports science, with a special emphasis on at-risk kids.

I am seeking good ideas for funding sources. Does anyone know of a good link or research source that lists grants for K-12 technology? I am not affiliated with a school or corporate entity.

Thanks,

Matthew Newman
Executive Editor
Sports Smarts