[Air-l] new technologies: diffusion comparison diagram

Frank Thomas frank.thomasftr at free.fr
Wed Nov 12 01:26:34 PST 2003

catherine middleton wrote:

>Hello,
>
>Can someone point me to a downloadable diagram that compares
>diffusion rates for new technologies, e.g. telephone, VCR, internet
>etc? I've seen many versions of this sort of diagram, but can't seem
>to locate one that I can put directly into a powerpoint presentation.
>It doesn't really matter whether the data is North American or from
>elsewhere, it's the overall trendlines I'm interested in.
>
>Any suggestions as to where to find something like this would be most
>appreciated.
>
>Thanks,
>catherine middleton
>cmiddlet at ryerson.ca

This is somewhat surprising. You intend to convey  a picture that all
over the world the diffusion of household technologies went the same
way, the same speed?  Where did you get a source for that? It would be
an interesting point whether this was the case.

Regards,
Frank

Dr. Frank Thomas
FTR Internet Research