FW: [Air-l] personal homepages

Magdalena Bober magdalenabober at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 17 04:44:53 PST 2003

I found message boards quite useful in my study of
young people's personal homepages - members with a
homepage will usually put a link in their personal
profile or signature. If you're researching a specific
type of homepage, say fan pages, that type of message
board should be a good source.

Good luck,

Magdalena