R: [Air-l] on the web, research work proves ephemeral

Luca Meyer lucameyer at tiscali.it
Thu Nov 27 01:49:26 PST 2003

Interesting. Is there anyway to refer to some permanent "copy" of the
web? I recall once I run into a copy of a web site I have run from 1996
to 1998 and that has been gone for several years now...I can't remember
the name of the service I used...could it be Alexa.com? Anyone
uses/recalls such a service?

Luca

Mr. Luca Meyer
consumer research advisor