[Air-l] Request for Resources: The Internet and Warfare

david silver dsilver at u.washington.edu
Tue Nov 4 09:14:45 PST 2003

i'll second jeremy's suggestion of der derian.

there's also Cyborg Citizen: Politics in the Posthuman Age by chris hables
gray but it really just touches the surface of things.

it would be hard to do this without checking out paul virilio.  and
mckenzie wark.

my main suggestion would be to go directly to the web sites of the
corporations that are building such warfare.  they are incredibly candid
and proud of what they are building and share to the public all kinds of
wild stuff.  they are also willing to send press kits to any soul remotely
possible in the war machines they build.

david