[Air-l] Request for material: MUDs in education

Carlos Araya werewolf25 at earthlink.net
Tue Nov 4 22:49:10 PST 2003

Good evening:

I am looking for literature (both peer reviewed and non reviewed) on
educational uses of MUDs and/or their implications for education (access,
issues and anything else you can think of)

Thanks

Carlos
--
Carlos E. Araya
email: werewolf25 at earthlink.net
Web: http://rivendell.no-ip.info

We can move with savage grace to the rhythms of the night
Cool and remote like dancing girls in the heat of the beat and the lights
We can wear the rose of romance an air of joie de vivre
Too tender hearts upon our sleeves or skin as thick as thieves, thick as
thieves...
Rush -- Force Ten