[Air-l] recent cyberculture novels?

jeremy hunsinger jhuns at vt.edu
Thu Nov 6 05:15:41 PST 2003

a few greg egan novels might be appropriate
permutation city
diaspora

i'm beginning to think that Ender's Game is less sci-fi and more
cyberculture oriented, so it might be worthwhile looking at

  verner vinge's 'true names'  many say it is the best representation of
cyberspace, now it is out in a new edition with many supporting essays

i'll second pat cadigan