[Air-l] Research request -- visual communication in mobile telephony

Ken Friedman ken.friedman at bi.no
Tue Nov 11 04:19:35 PST 2003

Dear Colleagues,

One of my students is interested in knowing more about
the ways in which the visual communication capacity of
mobile telephony is affecting face-to-face communication --
and she is also interested to learn more about how this
may be changing communication patterns in general.

I will welcome tips and pointers to available resources,
especially web-based resources.

Please send references and links to me at this email address.
I will compile all responses and post them to AIR-L.

Thank you.

--

Ken Friedman, Ph.D.
Associate Professor of Leadership and Strategic Design

Visiting Professor
Advanced Research Institute
Faculty of Art, Media, and Design
Staffordshire University