[Air-l] EQ Researchers Meet

T.L. Taylor tltaylor at itu.dk
Thu Nov 13 07:34:32 PST 2003

Hi folks. I'm hoping this reaches everyone who expressed an interest
in EQ researchers event. I'm also forwarding this message to a couple
extra lists that might contain members who would like to join in.
Please feel free to pass this announcement along to interested
parties as well.

On Saturday, Nov 22 there will an online meeting of EQ researchers
(or researchers interested in doing work in the game). In fine
Norrathian tradition everyone will start out as a level 1 and we will
proceed to have drunken races, fireworks, and who knows, maybe some
serious talk in between ;)

The details:
Saturday, Nov 22 @ 3pm EST (12pm PST and 9pm CET)
EverQuest, Bristlebane server, Butcherblock Mountains outside the
city of Kaladim (everyone is encouraged to start a level 1 dwarf,
beards optional!)

Feel free to drop me a line if you have any questions or already have
a character on BB and want to help out with any of the pre-fest
preparations. Look forward to seeing folks there!

	TL

--

T.L. Taylor, Assistant Professor
Center for Computer Games Research
Dept. of Digital Aesthetics and Communiction
IT University of Copenhagen
Glentevej 67, 2400-DK NV Copenhagen
+45 38 16 89 61 (tele) / +45 38 16 88 99 (fax)
tltaylor at itu.dk / http://www.itu.dk/~tltaylor/