[Air-l] personal homepages

Tom teh102 at york.ac.uk
Sat Nov 15 07:37:53 PST 2003

Hi there,

My feeling is that personal homepages have become somewhat overtaken by
blogs as these are easily updated.  One thing you may want to try is
beginning with blogs and following these to people's homepages.  There are
lots of blog directories out there - just google 'blog' and you'll find
them.

All the best

Tom

Tom Hope (teh102 at york.ac.uk)