[Air-l] FW: Inviting you to participate in PISTA 2004

Homero Gil de Zuniga hgildezuniga at wisc.edu
Mon Nov 17 14:55:44 PST 2003

I'm sorry about that. I promise that I checked to see if someone sent
the email previously to the list but I didn't look so far back in my
archives... In any case, I don't know the person who is "spaming" with
the PISTA Conference, which on the other hand seems to be a pretty
interesting one.
Have a nice day everyone

HGZ