[Air-l] Internet Studies Graduate Program: 2004 admissions

Matthew Allen M.Allen at exchange.curtin.edu.au
Wed Nov 19 17:51:15 PST 2003

If you are interested in undertaking graduate coursework degrees in Internet
Studies @ Curtin University, we are now taking applications for 2004 entry.
We offer an articulated program of graduate certificate, graduate diploma
and masters courses, all available by online study around the world,
fulltime or parttime, with an emphasis on flexibility and, at masters'
level, project/research-based individual study. Major areas of study include
content management, website design, policy and practices, education and
training. New majors in Internet communications (ie marketing and PR) and
Internet law are likely to be available from March 2004. We have around 30
graduates, since the program began in 1999-2000; we currently have around
another 30 students admitted.

For more information, contact A/Prof Matthew Allen m.allen at curtin.edu.au and
visit http://smi.curtin.edu.au/netstudies.

Matthew Allen