[Air-l] personal homepages

Ulf-Dietrich Reips ureips at genpsy.unizh.ch
Sat Nov 15 08:02:59 PST 2003

Dionysis,
you might be interested in the following
publication on the sampling of home pages for
studies.

Schütz, A., & Machilek, F. (2003). Who owns a
personal home page? A discussion of sampling
problems and a strategy based on a search engine.
In K. Sassenberg, T. Postmes, M. Boos & U.-D.
Reips, Studying the Internet: A challenge for
modern psychology. Special issue of Swiss Journal
of Psychology, 62, 121-129.

Best wishes, --ur

--
   Dr. Ulf-Dietrich Reips