[Air-l] CFP: TIS issue on Internet Research

Ben Anderson benander at essex.ac.uk
Mon Oct 6 02:27:56 PDT 2003

This got me thinking that maybe I should go and read Kuhn again. Or then
again maybe these issues are all just academics (and related others) doing
the usual territory marking?

"Is it a discipline? Is it not? What is it?"

At the end of the day, does it matter, and to whom? Who, apart from those
'in it', really cares?

Do you? If so, I'm curious to know why...

Ben
--
Dr Ben Anderson
+44 (0)7710 187 806