[Air-l] TOPIA welcomes the AOIR

Christie Hurrell ahurrell at ryerson.ca
Tue Oct 7 09:30:42 PDT 2003

Dear Association of Internet Researchers,

TOPIA: Canadian Journal of Cultural Studies welcomes you to Toronto.

Published biannually since 1997, TOPIA's purpose has been to provide a venue
for the latest research in cultural studies for scholars who share a concern
with cultures, nationalities, technologies, media, forms of identity, and
the politics of space.  We have a Canadian orientation accessible to readers
with a background in the social sciences or the humanities, but welcome
historical or theoretical essays that address a transnational readership.
We are also committed to publishing cultural and political debates, book and
conference reviews, and cultural policy studies.  A theme issue on
Technology and Culture will be published Spring 2004.  For more information,
visit
www.yorku.ca/topia/

With all best wishes for a great conference,

Bob Hanke

Communication Studies Program, Division of Social Science, York University
Graduate Programme in Communication & Culture
Advisory Board, TOPIA: Canadian Journal of Cultural Studies
Reserve your Place and Preserve this Space (www.yorku.ca/topia/)