[Air-l] Looking for book on Internet Research Methods.

Sandeep Krishnamurthy sandeep at u.washington.edu
Wed Oct 8 09:12:01 PDT 2003

I am an Associate Book Review Editor for the prestigious Journal of
Marketing Research.  I am currently looking to review  books that illustrate
and analyze the issues involved in research methods that are based on the
Internet/Web (e.g. analysis of textual data available in blogs/web
sites/chat rooms/USENET groups, social network analysis, e-mail surveys,
online focus groups, clickstream analysis, data mining). I am interested in
both qualitative and quantitative research methods.  I am interested in
books that are designed for beginners and for advanced readers.  I am
interested in books written for small technical audiences as well as larger
audiences (e.g. social science researchers). You could either e-mail me the
name of the book directly(sandeep at u.washington.edu) or post to the list.
Thanks.

Best,
Sandeep