[Air-l] dumb conference question

Jonathan Sterne jsterne+ at pitt.edu
Mon Oct 13 19:03:16 PDT 2003

I apologize for wasting the bandwidth on this one.  When I go to
http://aoir.org/2003/ and click on the schedule link, I can get a
list of papers by author, and I can get a schedule that lists stuff
by session title.  This is all thanks to the hard work of Matthew
Allen and the other organizers.  Hats off to them.

Unfortunately, I'm lazy and want to be able to look at it like a
regular conference program where you see it organized by time, with
session titles AND paper authors and titles listed as well.
Does such a thing exist?  Am I simply missing an obvious link?

Thanks.

--Jonathan