[Air-l] Blogging at AoIR

JASON NOLAN jason.nolan at utoronto.ca
Wed Oct 15 09:53:07 PDT 2003

Blogging and Updates at AoIR 2003

As part of the AoIR conference, we (Jason Nolan, Bernie Hogan and
Michelle Levesque) been asked to set up a conference blog, as a nexus
to bring together all the various blog posts that conference
attendees may make. The site is up now at http://edublog.com/aoir.
The blog will serve a variety of functions, but the main three are:
to keep you up to date on last minute conference changes and
information; bring together new feeds from all the other AoIR
bloggers attending the conference; and to server as a bit of a
meta-blog for the over-all conference.

Our list of AoIR bloggers is based on Thomas Burg's
http://randgaenge.net/outlines/AOIR_blogs.html that he created based
on the names solicited by Jeremy Hunsinger from AoIR list members. If
you would like to be included on this list, please contact Thomas
<editor at randgaenge.net>. Note: bloggers with RSS feeds will be
automagically added to our news feed. Those without feeds will be
added manually, as we can get to them.

Please check the http://edublog.com/aoir regularly for updates,
information, and for a sense of what's going on in the sessions you
missed.

There will be ibooks in the Apple Cybercafe available at the
conference, and we'll have a public blog available where folks
without a blog can try things out.

For any information on getting the AoIR aggregation, please contact
Jason, Bernie and KAT at aoir at edublog.com
--
------
Jason Nolan, PhD