[Air-l] 2004 Program Chair

Nancy Baym nbaym at ku.edu
Thu Oct 30 10:52:17 PST 2003

I am delighted to announce that Professor Sheizaf Rafaeli has
accepted our invitation to be the Program Chair for AoIR's 2004
Conference at the University of Sussex. Dr. Rafaeli is in the
Graduate School of Business Administration at the University of Haifa
in Israel, and is also the Director of the University of Haifa's
Center for the Study of the Information Society. He served for many
years as a founding co-editor of the Journal of Computer Mediated
Communication. He was also a keynote speaker at our second conference
in 2001.

We are excited by the combined energy, expertise, and enthusiasm of
Sheizaf and conference chair Kate O'Riordan and look forward to a
stimulating and fun event in 2004.

Nancy

--
Nancy Baym 	http://www.ku.edu/home/nbaym
Communication Studies, University of Kansas