[Air-l] Internet Research Ethics materials online

Charles Ess @ ITU chess at itu.dk
Thu Oct 30 06:33:20 PST 2003

Dear AoIR-ists

If anyone is interested in taking a peak, in the name of open source ethics
(smile) I've put up a simple web site affiliated with my course on Internet
Research Ethics here at IT-University, Copenhagen:

http://www.itu.dk/~chess//IREthics/IREthicsOV.html

There are only two links - one to the syllabus, which contains the course
organization, schedule, and bibliography, and the second to the web version
of the 1st day's lecture.

The course has been well received (always a relief) - but I'd be very happy
for critical suggestions for additions and improvement.

On a different matter: I've been delighted to hear from a couple of
individuals this week that the AoIR ethics document is being used at their
institutions - if you've been meaning to write me with the same sort of
information, please do so!

Cheers and all best wishes,

Charles Ess
Visiting Professor (fall, '03)
Department of Digital Aesthetics and Communication (DIAC)
The IT University of Copenhagen
Glentevej 67
DK-2400 Copenhagen NV
Telephone: +45 38 16 89 63
       Mobile: +45 22 46 06 35
   Fascimile: +45 38 16 88 99

Distinguished Research Professor, Interdisciplinary Studies
Drury University
900 N. Benton Ave.
Springfield, MO  65802  USA
voice: 417-873-7230
fax: 417-873-7435
homepage: <www.drury.edu/ess/ess.html>

Co-chair, CATaC '04: <it.murdoch.edu.au/catac>