[Air-l] RE: Online Dating services

Fernando Polo fernando at dicelared.com
Thu Oct 30 09:21:23 PST 2003

Ulla,

Just before reading your request for help, I was having a look at this
article in MSNBC News:
http://export.msnbc.com/news/806278.asp?cp1=1

The only problem is that it could be a bit old (I couldn't find the
date).

You will also find a lot of resources about dating communities
(including interviews with founders, and a lot of related news links) in
the Online Community Report (www.ocreport.com). Dig in the archives, and
you will find useful info.

Hope this helps.

Fernando Polo