[Air-l] reception & online course

Daniela Papelbaum d.papelbaum at senac.br
Wed Oct 8 08:56:53 PDT 2003

Dear AoIR friends,
My name is Daniela. I´m a master degree student, on Education in Rio de
Janeiro, Brazil. I´m doing a research on reception/audience in Internet,
regarding  on line courses. I´ve already looked for this subject on Latin
America authors and didn´t find much about it. Actually, the Web is
considered one among many others new information and communication
technologies and not examined in its specifications.

I would love to hear from people on this list that are aware of any
group/author  researching reception/audience in Internet or, more exactly,
about reception & online courses.  It will help me a lot. Thank you all!