[Air-l] html email

jeremy hunsinger jhuns at vt.edu
Sat Oct 25 08:01:57 PDT 2003

When there is some time available in my schedule I will upgrade
mailman, however, unsurprisingly, an upgrade of mailman requires an
upgrade of python, which requires an upgrade of gcc which requires and
upgrade of glibc, and well that could incur the wrath of the solaris
gods, and on a stable system that would be less than ideal.  the best
way to solve this, as I've said more times than is really warranted, is
for people to turn of html email, there is nothing 'good' about html
email that outweighs its 'bads' which include propagation of virus's,
unreadable email, spam, etc.