[Air-l] looking for a copy of "The six quests for the electronic grail: Current approaches to information quality in WWW resources" by Matthew Ciolek

Mentor Cana mentor at scils.rutgers.edu
Fri Oct 31 09:32:03 PST 2003

Hello,

I'm looking for an electronic copy of the following paper by Mathew Ciolek:

Ciolek, T. Matthew (1996). The six quests for the electronic grail: Current
 approaches to information quality in WWW resources. Review Informatique et
 Statistique dans les Sciences Humaines (RISSH)(1-4):45-71

Until recently the paper was available at
http://www.ciolek.com/PAPERS/six-quests1996.html . Unfortunately, the
site is no longer accessible beyond the first page (and it is empty).

I'll appreciate if anyone can forward me a copy. Otherwise I'll have to
scan the paper copy for the class (I'm a TA).

Your help is greatly appreciated.

Sincerely,
Mentor