[Air-l] blogging postcolonial feminists

Radhika Gajjala radhika at cyberdiva.org
Wed Oct 8 06:31:51 PDT 2003

{sorry for the crosspost}
___

Okay - here's the blogspace -

http://cyberdiva.typepad.com/postcolonialaoir/

Anyone wishing to participate virtually, email me with

1] Why do you want to participate - your thoughts and experience at this
intersection...

2] Your email address, Name, affiliation and so on

Posting of abstracts from the Precon that happens on October 15 at Toronto
still depends on whether participants there give me permission to do so.

thanks,