AW: [Air-l] Berlin Declaration on Open Access to Knowledge in the Sciences and Humanities

S. Liban sam_liban at gmx.de
Fri Oct 24 17:04:43 PDT 2003

Hi Jeremy!

This might be redundant for you - but there is a great hype about this
in German media - at least in such, that an intelligent person would
read...

The idea seems to be, that Science and its results should be available
to anyone without cost - seems to me, that the ideal of OpenSource
finally got to the acadamics, too... ;)

Interesting will be, how the big Science-Magazines will act....do you
have any source? I mean, most are American....so they should be the
first to shout...

Sorry, if this should be redundant - but I would greatly appreciate
any information on this, that you would like to share...

Take care and have a relaxing weekend!

Samater "Sam" Liban

Mit freundlichen Gru?en,

Samater Liban