[Air-l] human-machine

Ulla Bunz bunz at scils.rutgers.edu
Wed Oct 29 07:02:35 PST 2003

I wouldn't say that AoIR has "stayed away" from any topic. We welcome
people from all disciplines, and with all interests as long as they are
somehow related to Internet Research. The association doesn't "recruit"
but instead we encourage all of our members to invite those people and
research topics that they would like to see at our conferences. So, if
several members (or non-members) have an interest in HCI, please, feel
free to forward the call for papers to appropriate listserves or
colleagues, and urge them to attend our next conference. We would be
happy to welcome them.
Ulla

Ulla Bunz
Assistant Professor