[Air-l] request for help: online dating services

Nancy Baym nbaym at ku.edu
Wed Oct 29 20:26:33 PST 2003

Ulla -- a really good recent cover story in the Sept 29 (2003) US
News & World Report. "The New Dating game: How internet matchmaking
is revolutionizing the single life." Don't know if it's online. I
found it very interesting.  Nancy

--
Nancy Baym	http://www.ku.edu/home/nbaym
Communication Studies, University of Kansas