[Air-l] Toronto Restaurants

Alex Kuskis akuskis at ican.net
Mon Sep 29 09:32:47 PDT 2003

----- Original Message -----
From: "Barry Wellman" <wellman at chass.utoronto.ca>
To: "aoir list" <air-l at aoir.org>
Sent: Monday, September 29, 2003 10:29 AM
Subject: [Air-l] turn left for eats

> Folks have been asking me what to do for lunch and dinner in Toronto.
> I don't have the time for individual replies (and dunno if the local
> committee has a restaurant guide), but the rough answer is easy.

For Toronto restaurants, click on http://www.menupalace.com/home.htm .
Then click on "Entertainment District", and you will find a listing of
restaurants
within walking distance of the Hilton. Toronto is incredibly well served by
restaurants of all kinds. For restaurant reviews, see
http://www.whynotdine.com/Canadian_Restaurants/Toronto_Restaurant_Reviews/
Alex Kuskis PhD Candidate, OISE/University of Toronto
Associate Faculty, Royal Roads University
Masters Program in Distributed Learning (MADL)
http://www.royalroads.ca/
akuskis at ican.net ** alex.kuskis at royalroads.ca
"Learning a living" - Marshall McLuhan