[Air-l] Student peer-to-peer infiltration

Marj Kibby Marj.Kibby at newcastle.edu.au
Fri Sep 5 00:07:57 PDT 2003

I had one student who wanted to look at the use of the Internet by pedophiles. We had a tortuous three way exchange before I could talk him into a project that had some chance of getting off the ground. He eventually looked at ads for porn sites that extolled the youth of the people featured.  :-)

Cheers,
Marj

Dr Marjorie Kibby, Senior Lecturer in Communication & Culture
The University of Newcastle,  Callaghan NSW 2308 Australia
Marj.Kibby at newcastle.edu.au
+61 2 49216604
>>> holly-kruse at utulsa.edu 09/05/03 14:00 PM >>>
Hi Marj:

I've passed your message on to the student, and it should give
him something to think about and discuss with me!  Thanks so
much.  I'm not sure why he was/is insistent on using a backdoor
and wouldn't want to do this upfront.  I hope to find out in
our next meeting...

Thanks again,

Holly

--