[Air-l] Good Technology Proposal Models?

MSJANEW at aol.com MSJANEW at aol.com
Sun Sep 14 04:07:00 PDT 2003

Hello All,

I am working with Health World Children's Museum to develop a proposal for a
project I am developing called Sports Smarts. The goal is to develop
web-based, standards-based, online/print/live teaching activities focused on sports for
K-12 students. The content will be health and safety activities for boy and
girls, with simulation and chat components, with a focus on traditionally
underserved, high risk students. I am working on a demo now.

I am wondering if anyone on this list has seen good models for executive
summaries for funding proposals relating to educational technology projects such
as this. I am trying to consolidate 1000 pages of research into a 3 page
outline describing the project goals, objectives, and proposed outcomes. Does anyone
have any suggestions or links to good proposal models?

Thanks,

Matthew Newman
Executive Editor
Sports Smarts