[Air-l] Re: 1. e-science, the grid, and supercomputers (jeremy hunsinger)

Paul Wouters Paul.Wouters at niwi.knaw.nl
Fri Sep 26 05:11:53 PDT 2003

Jeremy,

We are studying the interaction between the internet and scientific knowledge creation. As part of that we are also interested in e-science. You can find our current projects on our Website. We are presently developing new ideas to study e-science, the Grid, and the Semantic Web, and are happy to communicate and interact more about this. Most of us will be at the 4S conference this year, but I will present a paper on Quality on the Internet, with as it happens, e-Science as the major case study.

Regards

Paul Wouters

Dr. P. F. Wouters
Programme Leader Networked Research and Digital Information (Nerdi)
NIWI-KNAW
The Royal Netherlands Academy of Arts and Sciences
PO Box 95110
1090 HC Amsterdam
The Netherlands
T 3120 4628654