[Air-l] Internet Use Among Scientists

Wesley Shrum shrum at lsu.edu
Wed Sep 24 09:22:04 PDT 2003

Barjak--

The folks on my project would be very interested in seeing your results
on Internet use among European scientists.   We have been studying
communication among scientist in India, Kenya, and Ghana since 1994, and
Internet communication more recently.  Most of the papers are on
http://worldsci.net.  There might be a possibility for some
collaboration here, comparing countries.

Apart from AOIR, a good place to present results is the Society for
Social Studies of Science (unfortunately there is a scheduling conflict
with AOIR this year, but this is not typical).

All the best!

Wes Shrum
Professor of Sociology
Secretary/Treasurer, Society for Social Studies of Science
4S website: www.lsu.edu/ssss