[Air-l] The death of chat?

ren at aldermangroup.com ren at aldermangroup.com
Wed Sep 24 10:45:31 PDT 2003

In the UK i have mainly heard about pedophiles and grooming.
A director of MSN that appeared on the news at lunch also
mentioned porn spam. Though each news report i have heard has
also suggested that MS are only closing their 'free' service
and their 'paid' services are still availble, the strong
implication being that they are scaring people into the paid
service.
ren
www.renreynolds.com