[Air-l] Seeking research on Internet cafes

Delwiche, Aaron Aaron.Delwiche at Trinity.edu
Tue Sep 2 15:36:44 PDT 2003

Dear AIR-L colleagues,

I am undertaking a study of Internet cafes, and am searching for existing research on this topic. Not much work has been published, so I suspect that many findings have been shared at various Internet-related conferences.

I would be grateful for any references to work on Internet cafes that you have found useful and provocative.

Also, in a recent posting to this list, Mete Yýldýz mentioned an article on Internet cafes that she co-authored with Dr. Kaya Bensghir. Unfortunately, Mete's e-mail address was not appended to the message and a Google search has been fruitless. Mete, if you see this message, could you please contact me?

Best regards,
Aaron Delwiche

Aaron Delwiche, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor