[Air-l] Subscribe to Design Research News

Ken Friedman ken.friedman at bi.no
Sat Sep 13 14:10:31 PDT 2003

Dear Colleague,

Every year around this time, I undertake an effort to inform people
about Design Research News and expand our subscriber base. Expanding
DRN is one way to serve the field of design research by prevailing
news, services, and information.

Design Research News is a free, monthly email newsletter with
information on design and design research. It is sponsored by the
Design Research Society as a professional and educational service.

Design Research News publishes information on projects, exhibitions,
conferences, funding sources, and current books for an international
audience in design research, practice, and education.

Over 7,300 subscribers around the world receive Design Research News
on the first of every month. Design Research News is NOT a discussion
list. Only the newsletter is sent.

To subscribe simply go to URL:

http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/design-research.html

Then, click on the line marked:

and follow the instructions.

We often publish material that will interest colleagues in other
fields, including management studies, social science, and the arts.
This includes crossover projects linking knowledge management,
intermedia, and design, as well as book reviews on the knowledge
economy, information science, research and research methods, and
web-based research resources.

If you're curious, visit the archives at

http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/design-research.html

--

Ken Friedman, Ph.D.
Associate Professor of Leadership and Strategic Design

Visiting Professor
Advanced Research Institute
School of Art and Design
Staffordshire University