[Air-l] qualitative data analysis software

Sue Cranmer sue at jcranmer.freeserve.co.uk
Wed Apr 21 09:35:09 PDT 2004

Hi

Find I disagree with some of the previous comments here. NVivo can be taken
to whatever depth of coding/analysis you decide is useful for your needs,
for instance, I'm coding my data by my questions and then by values/beliefs
probably within the node browser. This is just an example of the progs
flexibility. There's been a really useful discussion of this on the NVivo
mailing list recently, join at:

http://www.qsrinternational.com/

Hope this helps.

Sue