[Air-l] qualitative data analysis software?

Denise Carter denisecarter at denisecarter.net
Tue Apr 20 14:37:02 PDT 2004

my experience is that qualitative data analysis software such as nudist can
cause you to become too narrow in your analysis. I mainly use nudist as a
file/data management tool. It is very useful for doing wordsearches that
allow cross referencing and also for integrating other files and documents
into your work - however - nothing can do the analysis for you.
denise