[Air-l] Fwd: WebShop 2004 - Still accepting applications

Nina Bambina adb41 at columbia.edu
Fri Apr 16 03:32:23 PDT 2004

>Date: Mon, 12 Apr 2004 19:28:07 -0400
>From: "John Robinson" <ROBINSON at socy.umd.edu>
>To: "Project Webuse" <webuse at socy.umd.edu>
>Subject: WebShop 2004 - Still accepting applications
>

>We are still looking for applicants.  We have a few spaces left.  If you
>know anyone that would be a promising candidate please have them apply
>soon.
>http://www.webuse.umd.edu/webshop04.htm
>John Robinson.

This summer, the Department of Sociology at the University of Maryland is
hosting the 4th annual graduate student workshop—or WebShop.

This conference or "WebShop" will bring together the leading Internet
researchers to discuss their work, direct discussion, and shape the nature
of future research on this timely topic.

At the WebShop, students will hear presentations from leading experts who
study the behavioral aspects of information technology.

Students will also develop an original research project as the basis for
their thesis or dissertation or other ongoing research
A Stipend and room and board are available for students on a competitive
basis. Please see our application for additional information

Antonina Bambina-Buck
Visiting Scholar, University of Reading
Graduate Student, Columbia University
011 44 118 988 9217
24 Stanbury Gate
Spencers Wood
Reading, Berkshire
RG7 1SR
England
"Challenge is a dragon with a gift in its mouth... Tame the dragon and the
gift is yours."
- Noela Evans