[Air-l] Seeking cites regarding e-mail

Ulla Bunz bunz at scils.rutgers.edu
Fri Apr 16 10:49:22 PDT 2004

Try:
Yates, J., & Orlikowski, W.J. (1992). Genres of organizational
communication: A structurational approach to studying communication and
media. Academy of Management Review, 17(2), 299-326.

Whether it has exactly what you're looking for or not, it certainly
gives you a good foundational argument through "genre."

Ulla
Ulla Bunz
Assistant Professor
Department of Communication