[Air-l] FW: Virtual Nation: The Internet in Australia by Gerard Goggin

Matthew Allen M.Allen at exchange.curtin.edu.au
Tue Aug 3 02:30:10 PDT 2004

FYI

From: marketing.press at unsw.edu.au [mailto:marketing.press at unsw.edu.au]
Sent: Tuesday, 3 August 2004 7:55 AM
To: Matthew Allen
Subject: Virtual Nation: The Internet in Australia by Gerard Goggin

UNSW Press is proud to announce the August release of a new book entitled
Virtual Nation: The Internet in Australia by Gerard Goggin.

This is one of the first comprehensive books on the Internet in Australia
and its social and cultural implications.
It features chapters from leading experts on topics including history, use,
culture, policy and future and is an indispensable resource for students,
researchers, teachers, policy-makers, technologists and anyone interested in
how digital technologies are transforming our lives.

If you would like any further information please let me know.

Regards

Nella Soeterboek
Marketing Manager
UNSW Press and UNIREPS