[Air-l] IMPORTANT

Dianne Looker dianne.looker at acadiau.ca
Mon Aug 9 05:44:16 PDT 2004

I have just checked the draft program for the AoIR conference in Sussex,
and cannot find our paper - by myself and Victor Thiessen of Dalhousie.
Can you confirm that we are presenting, and if so when?  I need to know
before I finalize my travel arrangements.

Dianne Looker

Professor Of Sociology
Acadia University
Wolfville, N.S. Canada