[Air-l] Tutorial: How to unsubscribe from air-l

Nancy White nancy.white at gmail.com
Tue Aug 17 06:57:29 PDT 2004

Something weird happened when the list host changed. For some reason I
had stopped getting mail from the list for quite some time. Then boom,
the messages started coming again. (I sub to too many lists, so I sort
and often ignore). I suspect something happened that 'dormant'
subscribers got reactivated. They were surprised. Many unsubbed. So I
think it may not just be a case of clueless users, but something
triggered in the system to send mail to folks who probably did not
think they were on the list.