[Air-l] FW: The Dream Sequence

Matthew Allen M.Allen at exchange.curtin.edu.au
Tue Aug 3 02:41:46 PDT 2004

Feel free to distribute more widely

The Dream Sequence

website has now gone live.

The Dream Sequence is a unique, interactive digital film project, produced
and directed by Christopher Kenworthy.

We harvest dreams from around the world, choose one, and turn it into a
digital film. The film will be screened on this web site in late August
2004, and used to stimulate further dreams through a technique known as
'incubation'. We will again gather the resulting dreams and make one into a
film. This continues over ten weeks, until we have a five-part dream
sequence authored entirely by sleeping people.

www.thedreamsequence.com

Please forward this e-mail to interested parties.

Produced in Association with the Australian Film Commission