[Air-l] September Project: exchange of student participant-observation assignments?

Kirsten Foot kfoot at u.washington.edu
Thu Aug 19 13:58:28 PDT 2004

Folks,
I'll be teaching a small freshman seminar on the Internet and democracy
during the next month, and am creating a participant-observation assignment
for the students to complete on the basis of participating in one of the
September Project's events on 9/11/04. I'd love to give my students the
opportunity to exchange reflections on the events in which they participate
with students elsewhere. If you're teaching a class in September for which
this would be an appropriate assignment, and would like to set up an
exchange with my class, email me off-list at kfoot at u.washington.edu.

Kirsten

Kirsten A. Foot, PhD
Assistant Professor, Dept. of Communication
Associate Director, Center for Communication and Civic Engagement
University of Washington
Box 353740
Seattle, WA 98195-0374
T: 206-543-4837