[Air-l] AoIR Feminists and Queers Doing Internet Research Birds of a Feather

Michele White mwhite at wellesley.edu
Sat Aug 28 13:24:08 PDT 2004

Dear Colleagues,

I am proposing a "Feminists and Queers Doing Internet Research" birds of a
feather meeting. This meeting might address the representation of women,
queers, and people of color in new media keynotes and other positions of
honor, the politics of Internet research, and increasing our visibility
and practices in AoIR and the "field." We could meet Sunday during the
scheduled BoF time (1-2:15pm) and then potentially schedule something
else. I look forward to hearing other people's thoughts on what needs to
be discussed and accomplished.

Looking forward to this!
Michele