[Air-l] AoIR conference PowerPoint facilities

Magdalena Bober magdalenabober at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 10 01:53:47 PDT 2004

I have two questions to add to that:

What version of Windows and Powerpoint do you have?
And, as my presentation includes a lot of audio clips,
is it possible to arrange for speakers for the
computers?

Thanks,
Magdalena

magdalena bober * research officer
media at lse * london school of economics
houghton street * london wc2a 2ae * uk
t +44 (0)20 7955 6005 * f +44 (0)20 7955 7248
m.bober at lse.ac.uk * http://www.children-go-online.net

http://www.scu.edu.au/schools/rsm/staff/pages/drall/index.html