[Air-l] Digest mode?

Maria Bakardjieva bakardji at ucalgary.ca
Wed Aug 18 07:46:57 PDT 2004

I haven't been following all the events on the list lately, but the
difference for me was that I used to receive the list in the form of a
digest, which meant one big post per day. With the recent changes, I am
receiving all individual messages and do find this unusual and annoying. I
suppose there are instructions somewhere as to how to get back into digest
mode, but it is hard to find time and patience to look for them. I
personally don't want to unsubscribe.

Maria