[Air-l] re-sent request for ICT survey data help

Caroline Haythornthwaite haythorn at uiuc.edu
Sat Aug 21 07:32:21 PDT 2004

It's a while since you sent this, but has anyone suggested you look at Jorge
Schement's work? He does a lot of digital divide but re phone use. You could
email him with this question. Also, you might try Lee Rainie (at Pew)
directly about this. I don't know if he is on the AoIR list or reading it.
Others -- Norman Nie perhaps, and John Robinson.    /C
-------
Caroline Haythornthwaite