[Air-l] Congrats

T. Kennedy tkennedy at netwomen.ca
Sun Aug 8 00:23:26 PDT 2004

As a member of the CITASA (Communication and Information Technologies
Section of the American
Sociological Association), I would like to extend my congrats to Professor
Barry Wellman and Jeffrey Boase.

Barry Wellman received the 2004 Lifetime Achievement Award - and Jeff Boase
received the The 2004 Student Paper Award. As you may know, Barry and Jeff
are both from NetLab at the University of Toronto. Congrats!

The awards will be presented at the CITASA Business Meeting, 1:30-2:10 PM,
Tuesday, August 17th  at the San Francisco Renaissance Parc 55 Hotel, so if
anyone is attending the ASA, be sure to stop by and/or join the section!

Again, great work from the Canadian team!

Tracy L.M. Kennedy
PhD Candidate
NetLab Research Associate
Dept of Sociology